Wednesday, June 1, 2016

IWSG - An unusual problem




The Insecure Writer's Support Group


I'm a wee bit tardy with Rayne's IWSG post. I'm on vacation and to say I'm not paying attention to many, many, many things would be an understatement. It's really not like me to forget things.

So for this month's IWSG, I'll simply beg your forgiveness. Even writers have to eat crow occasionally. 

What will be added to the all important To Do list? Pre-schedule IWSG posts for the remainder of the year. Is using the pre-schedule cheating? No. A writer should utilize every tool at their disposal. 

Well! I did have a tip for this month, after all! 

Rayne
visit my web pages here
(tiny url makes the link slow)

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's hard to keep up with blogging when you're on vacation. Prescheduling is a great tool. Unfortunately I'm a last minute kind of guy, so prescheduling doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete